Tech

2 Posts

Jerseys for the tall but slim

Tried posting this on another forum, but haven't had any responses. Hopefully someone here will be able to help. :)
I'm 6'5 and slim, and as such I've been having problems finding a jersey that fits me perfectly for quite some time now. They either fit well in the chest/body but are too short, or they're long enough but too baggy.
I tried on two by Castelli and Endura that were pretty much spot on in size L (the Castelli, in particular, was perfect in the body), but both were just a little short.
Does anyone know of any brands that size up quite long while remaining slim fitting?
Thanks!

1. 5649 Posts

ashfanman Tried posting this on another forum, but haven't had any responses. Hopefully someone here will be able to help. :)
    I'm 6'5 and slim, and as such I've been having problems finding a jersey that fits me perfectly for quite some time now. They either fit well in the chest/body but are too short, or they're long enough but too baggy.
    I tried on two by Castelli and Endura that were pretty much spot on in size L (the Castelli, in particular, was perfect in the body), but both were just a little short.
    Does anyone know of any brands that size up quite long while remaining slim fitting?
    Thanks!

Look at some of the reviews for Sportful Bike Wear.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sportful+jersey&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

2. 101 Posts

Or possibly 'e' mail some of the manufacturers and ask if they can do a made to measure, bioracer , Ralpha etc as some of the pro's are tall and not to podgy .

3. 2 Posts

Just thought I'd provide an update, in case anyone else is in a similar position.
    Sportful was a great recommendation - thanks Mostyn. The fit was fantastic in the body, but again it was ever so slightly short. I ended up getting a Castelli Prima, which was slightly longer than the other Castelli I had tried previously and so fits perfectly. Really pleased with it.

You need to be a member to add a reply. Please Login or Register