Race Predictions

2013 Posts

A medium-mountain stage through Le Marche with 4 catagorised climbs including Montelupone previously seen in editions of Tirreno-Adriatico (only cat 3?) and also some strade bianche. Stage described as serious, without being drastic.
DD/CK moment: Hope no-one stays in the hotel in Urbino that we did as it had what could be described as antique furniture and the wardrobe door had a habit of creaking open in the middle of the night!

2 riders please by 9.30am BST Friday.

1. 5981 Posts

Frank Schlek
    Geraint Thomas

2. 2013 Posts

I due amici
    Alessandro Ballan e
    Filippo Pozzato

3. 1068 Posts

Gadret
    Pozzovino

4. 1167 Posts

Cav
    Goss

On the basis that there's sufficient space for the trains to haul any breakaways back

5. 155 Posts

On the basis that this is just a game, and having no clue about this stage...
    Thor hushovd
    Lars Ytting Bak
    Only 5 days till Halfords tour series round one, in my town. Great route. Past my favourite pub. Along the back of a shopping centre and supermarket, along a bit of high street, with really slidy granite sets if wet, down the side of another shopping centre, past a building site and along a bit of promenade.. Guess where I will be standing....:cool:

6. 1452 Posts

Cav
    Goss

7. 2267 Posts

Goss
    Pozzato
    thanks

8. 1320 Posts

thefatcyclist

Only 5 days till Halfords tour series round one, in my town. Great route. Past my favourite pub. Along the back of a shopping centre and supermarket, along a bit of high street, with really slidy granite sets if wet, down the side of another shopping centre, past a building site and along a bit of promenade.. Guess where I will be standing....:cool:

You will be standing in your favourite pub, looking out the window...

9. 7086 Posts

Kreuziger
    Basso
    Thanks

10. 4313 Posts

42 BALLAN Alessandro ITA
    31 KREUZIGER Roman CZE
    (The last time I became aware of a wardrobe door opening and closing in the middle of the night it turned out to be an earthquake in Cascais Portugal)

Previous 1 2 Next

You need to be a member to add a reply. Please Login or Register