News

12 Posts

New Team GB London 2012 Kit

with the new kit launched today, what do you think? personally i am not too keen. think it could have gone a lot further

1. 4313 Posts

Once again the cause of celebrity takes precedence over substance. It looks like a misty day in Scotland. Awful. Brad said as much on Twitter too it seems.
    Surely a British company could have done better?

2. 3636 Posts

Is National Rail a new sponsor? I don't mind it but was expecting something closer to the current Union flag GB cycle kit.

3. 2181 Posts

Still they wouldn't call them ...Team GB.....Hate that term

4. 8022 Posts

My first thought was "It's a bit like the 7stanes MTB jersey..but blue!" ...Chris Hoys jersey does look like the number 7.
    http://ilck.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/C7ST0002-7stanes_Mens_Jersey-219x219.jpg

5. 5966 Posts

I'm on the fence; as I'm undecided ! I'm sure I'll get to like it more, as Team GB get some racing done in the new team kit.

6. 1369 Posts

Not wanting to offend our friends north of civilisation

7. 8022 Posts

Maybe Stella spent too much time on the Mull of Kintyre as a kid!! Which is no bad thing by the way...with mists rolling in from the sea and all that!

8. 1369 Posts

Ah, that's it! Under our noses all the time but we didn't see the subtle clue … McCartney.
    It was an inside job ;)

9. 2261 Posts

I actually quite like it..although most of my kit is blue,so i guess i would! They should maybe have added an accent of red so it didn't quite look like team scotland :)
    We'll all get used to it when it's on the podium in the summer..

10. 1369 Posts

The accent of red is there, have you seen some of the shoulder pads! Plus socks and shoes. Some of the versions of the kit are truly awful, and I say this with a smile and glad I don't have to wear it.

Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

You need to be a member to add a reply. Please Login or Register